The link below will take you to the Indianapolis government website where you will be given more information and options to register a complaint regarding the welfare of an animal. Animal Care Services will only investigate the following concerns:

  • Animal Attacks
  • Abuse
  • Neglect
  • Injured Animals
  • Loose Dogs
  • Nuisance Complaints (i.e. Barking Dogs)

The preferred method for registering concerns to Animal Care Services is through the Request Indy Portal. That link is supplied below.
Request Indy Portal